Friday, March 4, 2016

Changing Direction

So.

It's been a long time, hasn't it?

I was thinking about this blog earlier this week, and after a lot of contemplation I have decided to make this a book blog. I run one on tumblr, and I thought moving some of it over to Blogger would be a good way to make something out of my blog. This blog will be reviewing mostly YA and Children's Lit, since that's what I read most, but there might be some other genres as  I slowly expand my horizons. Another feature will be writing posts. I love writing, and the best thing I think would be to do is to put some of it up here for you all to see and give me feedback on.

I'm still going to be leaving the old posts up, not that there are many, because I honestly don't see a reason to take them down. They're not hurting anyone. Let's see, what else to say...I'm turning 15 tomorrow, or March 5th for anyone who's reading this later on. I'm kind of nervous because each new birthday comes with a shit ton of new responsibilities. But at least it's one year closer to getting my astrophysics degree.

Well that's about it, I will see all of you soon, and I hope you can all recommend me some books to read! YA or Children's Lit if able, nothing raunchy because ew and no.

-Books and Trust,
Pixie Dust~

No comments:

Post a Comment