Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Mid Way Survey

1. What are you reading right now?

Currently I am reading Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer.

2. How many books have you read so far?

I've only read The Hound of the Baskervilles before this, due to a bad headache that stopped me in my reading tracks.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

Probably Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

As I mentioned above I had an awful headache, which was cured with some time away from the book and some medication. Today was also chore day, so that took up some of my time. No worries, I think I'm doing pretty well!

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How many people are participating! I knew many people did this, but the community is so large that updating my Twitter feed always brings something new for me! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment