Saturday, February 21, 2015

Self Righteousness

Why is it that some people think that they can point out the flaws in everyone and anyone around them, yet change nothing about themselves? I mean, come on. No one's perfect, and if you pretend you are then that's just it. You're pretending. Now, I don't wanna get into anything personal, but let's just say there are a few members of my family that either think the world around themselves, or they think that they have some sort of right to criticize me when they are worse off than I am.

You know what, I am really sick of this, now that I think about it! I hadn't realized how heated I was until I started typing. I guess this needed to be typed. I'm not sure why I decided to type this, I just knew I needed to say it. Now, I'm used to having crappy stuff said to or about me. It happens not only as a DUFF, but as a person in general. But that doesn't mean I have to like it.

What even makes people think that they have a right to act his way? Do they have a giant ego or do they think they're all that? Do they think they're helping? If so, then they really need a reality check. I don't even understand the mentality of some people.

Well, that's all. It's not much, but it's something. I know I don't have any readers yet, but I'm trying to build up some sort of an archive for when/if I get some readers.

-Embrace The DUFF Inside,
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment